[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth templates

 All,

 Does any one have a full (Or nearly full) set of the accessory instruction
 sheets? Some times options are found that have been separated from their
 instruction sheets and make them difficult to install. It would be nice if
 every one who has a sheet could send a copy to a central source (Maybe as
 part of the web page, Dave?) so every one could have access to them. I
have
 the one for the station wagon back-up lights for '58 Plymouth wagons and
 the '57-'58 trunk light.

 Sound like a plan?

 Larry Stanley