Re: [FWDLK] Philippe COURANT

Phillipe,
        Welcome!  It sounds like you have quite an interesting project going!

        I grew up around grandparents who were French Canadian... your english looked
perfectly good to me!

        I look forward to seeing pictures of your car when it is complete.

Steve Charette
1961 Plymouth Custom Suburban
1968 Plymouth Barracuda