[FWDLK] 57 Fury

Happy New Year, List!!!

Still looking for help on the following parts....anyone? Plus, does
anybody have the under-hood (engine bay) light package in their 57/58
Plymouth, which could be photographed for me?
Thanks.
Glenn.

PARTS WANTED.
1957 Plymouth, Fury:
Searchtune radio or parts, (drive motor, drive worm gear, and relay)
Rear speaker grille & bezel
Highway Hifi records,
Highway Hifi mounting brackets(1957),
Rubber trunk mat,
Radio to dashboard mounting chrome screws and "cage" nuts
Dashboard aluminium trim-must be in excellent condition!
Rear License plate bracket
Valley pan on floor where PS unit goes through
Idler arm-NOS
Drag link-NOS
Hood to hinge-stud securing nuts
Metal/Rubber piece that goes at base of steering column to carpet
Trunk compartment light package, Part # 1779-409
Grille guard package, Part # 1843-292
and any other NOS parts.

1958 Plymouth Fury:
Head-liner centre chrome strips, and cardboard "outers"
Door sill kick plates,
Owners plaque.
Vent window rubber-right side, NOS only.

1960 Plymouth Fury:
Bumper grille guard
Square steering wheel
Swivel seats