[FWDLK] 57 Fury

Hi.

Re: RHD to LHD 57 Fury conversion.

Can anybody get hold of the clamp that connects the power steering box
to the column, on the engine bay side of the firewall, for me? Any leads
appreciated. It doesn't have to be NOS or anything, just any old piece
of #$@%&*~! off an old wreck will do fine.

I do not have the part number as I cannot find it mentioned anywhere in
the parts books or the service manual, but my friend has one on his '58.
It has 2 bolts through it, and holds the sleeve of the column to the
steering box.

Also, can anybody enquire over there for me, where I might be able to
contact to get some eletrical parts for my radio. It is a Chrysler
Searchtune radio, Phillco Model # 917. I need the electric motor that
drives the Searchtune and also the drive gear.

Yesterday I received the 8 x 10 B & W factory produced glossy photos
from Chrysler Historical Collection, on the 57 and 58 Fury. If anybody
else has these cars, I strongly recommend you get these pictures for
your collection. I,ve already had mine blown up to poster size, and they
look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn,
57 Fury.