>           and thought i had the right hub
>            caps in the trunk but they don't
>             fit. can anyone tell me what they look
>             like or have a picture of them?
>                   stokie
>                    57 ply. conv and 2dr sedan
>                    55 desoto coronado

============================

It sounds like folks have sent you pics., but just in case they didn't turn out,
 are you familiar with the '55-'56 C300/300-B caps?  They look pretty much the
 same as I recall (seems like all the 300s have wires today) but have a crown
 insert in place of the 300 insert.

Mike Sealey
Virgil Exner Lives Forever!

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com