[FWDLK] hubcaps

I picked up 3 hubcaps for someone a couple of weeks ago and they
turned out to be from a different car. Anyway if anyone needs 3  extra
caps from a 57 Desoto Firedome let me know they will clean up real
nice. They're real cheap. They are like the one's on Miss January in
the new FWDLK calendar. (handy reference).
Deane