[FWDLK] hubcaps

Forward Lookers;

A little while back someone was looking for some hubcaps for a 56
Dodge.  I was recently out on ebay and saw an NOS set of spinner hubcaps
for sale.  The current bid was $100.00 and did not meet the reserve
yet.  I thought that I would let you know.

Does anyone have a reasonably priced rear speaker grill for a 56 Dodge?
I am to understand that this is the same type of rear speaker (raised)
grill for other 55-56 mopar products.  Please get back to me privately.

Thanks,
greg