[FWDLK] Col shift rubber bushings??? and 318 performance

[FWDLK] Col shift rubber bushings??? and 318 performance

Mine R sort of soggy and enlarged holes, however remember that I replaced em
on my 62 Savoy when it was only 2 yrs old....  then replaced the col shift
with a Hurst duual pattern shifter on the floor.
but anyone know of a supplier that has these things?    the shift busings that
is.
and FYI
For those into drags  the old 62 Savoy 2 dr post with 2 barrel 318, 3x stick,
stock rear end, 8:00 stock tires (not cheaters), dual point dist, aftermarket
duals, and open dumps would do the 1/4 in 15.8 and 85, didnt seem to matter
whether I wound it out and went thru in 2nd or shifted just before the traps.
That translates to a 0-60 of about 7.7 seconds for you semi-hemi fans.
Hmmm  that car had ship weight of 3080, almost like my 'new' 41 2 dr.  Wonder
what that 41 would feel like with a 318!!!! Or how many tickets I would pickup
how fast?
Any of the readers enuf of a rodder to have dropped a V8 into a prewar mopar?

L.