[FWDLK] Stuff I found

Hey,
I was going through some stuff I found along with my first Chrysler,
and am thinking of offering it for sale.  I'm not sure if I will, but
I'll list some and if someone makes me an offer I might be tempted.

Oklahoma Driver's Manual - I'm guessing mid-fiftys, can't find a year
1941 Oldsmobile Shop Manual - a little smoky, but all there.
1952 Chevrolet Owner Manual - slight stain, good shape.
1965 Peach State Catalog - coin machine parts, good shape.
1953 Service Encyclopedia - a little rough, missing back cover.
Manual of the Junior Girl's Auxiliary (Women's Missionary Union, SBC)
- Good shape, interesting.
OLD television owner manual - Great shape (Mont. wards)
1965 Calorie counter Diet book - only 35Cents!  Codfish?
Sunset House catalog - early 60s, good shape

Or if anyone even knows the worth on any of this, holler at me, I'm
rather curious.  There's a bunch more, but I havn't gone through it
yet.  Like a 500$ confederate bond and 20$ confederate bills, many
types of 1 cent stamps, old horn rim glasses, hair dryers in
handbags, old wrought iron fans, etc.  Cool stuff.

-Shannon
Shannon White                        Waco, TX
             MoProud of my Mopars!
ask me about my '60 and '61 Chrysler Windsors
                swhite@xxxxxxxx