[FWDLK] Shipping query.

Hello Everyone!
I am in the middle of parting out (for the first time) a non-forward look Mopar,
and am amazed at the way that this has developed over the Internet.  One thing
that seems quite clear, in this rather hectic process, is that there would be a
demand for a specialized kind of "Internet Shipping".  I am not sure of  the way
such a service would work, but I am certain that it would be financially
lucrative.  It may be as simple as better visibility from known carriers on the
Net, but I think that a hybrid might work more effectively.  It would be a fine
way for "the little guy"  shipping company to carve a niche (cavern).  I imagine
that with all the discussion lists of all sorts of vehicles (not to mention all
the other stuff) with numerous parts being shipped two and fro, that with proper
organization, I could rent a truck, go on a long road trip, to return with some
money in hand.    I figure it would almost have to be low key to be profitable:
I would be happy to load - unload my own engine to save a few hundred bucks.
You are probably thinking I have seen too many "IBM solutions for a small
planet" commercials lately (and you are probably right), but I was wondering if
anyone with an entrepreneur mentality, and experience with item shipping would
like to comment?
    -Pete