[FWDLK] Run, Don't Walk, to your nearest news stand

[FWDLK] Run, Don't Walk, to your nearest news stand

Hi All,
        Just picked up the latest "Mopar Action" at the local grocery... you won't be
able to miss it... a gorgeous red 1958 Plymouth Convertible graces the front
page....
        With trembling hands I carefully laid the pages open to number 36... and
there she was...dressed all in red with a white top... at the bottom of the
page smaller pictures of her with her top down, but with the camera cleverly
angled so as not to reveal what was under the white top...

        But I digress...
        The car belongs to Tom Mitchell of Columbia, MO.  If you're a list member,
Tom, my hat is off to you, my friend!  This is one beautiful automobile!
        If Tom is not a list member, we must find him and recruit him at once!

Take care all... I think the snow is g-g-getting to me.
Steve Charette
'61 Plymouth Custom Suburban somewhere under the snow