Re: [FWDLK] Run, Don't Walk, to your nearest news stand

"Steven M. Charette" wrote:

>         The car belongs to Tom Mitchell of Columbia, MO.  If you're a list
 member,
> Tom, my hat is off to you, my friend!  This is one beautiful automobile!
>         If Tom is not a list member, we must find him and recruit him at once!

I guess he finally finished it!

I believe I spoke with him last summer; he was looking for top bows, which I
 wasn't able
to find.  I guess he's a better scrounger than I!

At the time, he didn't have an internet account, or even an interest in the
 'net, but
things change.  Maybe next MCI $.05 Sunday I should give him a call, eh?

-Dave

PS- Ever get the feeling that it's a small world?  =)