[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#56350516: OLD

[FWDLK] Interesting item on eBay web site item#56350516: OLD Chrysler ACCORDIAN Must L@@K Wow

You won't believe this a chrysler accordian on ebay!

This has to be ultimate accesory for forward look cars to go with your lawrence
 welk Mopar!

Title of item:  OLD Chrysler ACCORDIAN Must L@@K Wow
Seller: strthi@xxxxxxx
Starts: 01/12/99 20:02:28 PST
Ends:   01/19/99 20:02:28 PST
Price:  Currently $21.82
To bid the item, go to:
        http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=56350516

Item Description:
        WHAT A FIND!!! I have never seen this model offered on Ebay in the time I have
 been selling. it is an OLD model (probalbly 20's or 30's)--Hardly used-- MADE
 in ITALY!!Chrysler ACCORDIAN --Looks Like Bakelite Construction-- Bellows are
 INTACT and in Near Mint condition. The Finger keys all seem to work well. The
 tone (little black buttons on th rear  are somewhat sticky and need some
 lubing). Has Original leather straps and crushed velvet lined case. It is a
 Wonderful Collectors piece Or even can be used if so desired.  I also  must
 mention that there are no foul odors from sitting in dry  attic for over 30
 years. Please ask questions before bidding I also welcome any info regarding
 this rare piece. ALso see the other instruments I have up for bids on EBAy from
 this same Lot.   ** I Welcome all E-MAIL to clarify or  any questions or Info.
 which might be helpful. Also, Please Contact Me If Photo is Not Loading
 Strthi@xxxxxxx Winning bidder will prepay for item plus shipping (Priority for
 most items) and insura
nce.   Via Personal Check, Cashiers Check, or M.O. (Overseas must make other
 arrangements) THERE ARE NEVER HIDDEN HANDLING FEES in my auctions. ALL ITEMS
 ARE FULLY GUARANTEED AS TO DESCRIPTION!!!  I thank you for looking and your
 valuable time.  Have a GREAT DAY and GOD BLESS!!!   PLEASE VISIT MY CURRENT
 AUCTIONS

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
 http://www.ebay.com