Re: [FWDLK] The updates are in!!!

Well,

even though I said I would have the new 'arrivals' in by Monday, I just
couldnt make it, but they are finally here as well as a new section that
requires every list members input. With Dave Stragand's permission, I have
come up with yet another idea to 1) help raise money for the new sever and new
features 2)to show everybody who we are and what we are about! This idea came
to me when my wife returned from getting her oil changed (complained I spent
to much time with my 'Lady' to change hers, so she had it done) and noticed
the little static cling sticker in the windsheild of her car letting her know
when the next time she should go in a get over charged. Thats when I had this
great idea, why not make a static cling label for our club and sell them to
raise money for our new site! Sounds good, but I need your input now. I have
called around to local printers to get some pricing and static cling is a
considerable amount more than a regular label, can easily be removed without
damage to the glass, so what I want is your feedback and which to do, if we
'should' do them, how much would you feel comfortable paying, and lastly, HOW
MANY DO YOU WANT! Check out the design on the site, think it over and drop me
a line! Here's the address again: members.aol.com/mydesoto/home2.html

Clay
58 Plymouth still in progress but already named... Thanks Bob!

BTW, I have also updated the picture pages and have included the recent
submissions from one of our new members, Phillippe! Check it out!