[FWDLK] Time to relax...

Okay, okay, okay...

Let's not let this get bitter, folks.  I'm sure the only people on this list
who are trying to take advantage of little old ladies are those of us who
may be married to them.  ;-)

If y'all want to discuss the value of a parked car; that's just fine, but it
will -never- be fine on this list to insult/slight/attack others.  Please
remember that while others may have an opinion that is different than yours,
their opinion is still a valid one, and that person has feelings just like
you and me.

Also remember that email is a strange animal... people don't write like they
talk, so things can easily be taken the wrong way.  It's easy to write
something down that looks a whole lot different than what you intended.  And
likewise, it's also easy to take something you've read as a personal
insult.  When in doubt, bear in mind that the sender probably didn't mean
anything by it, and that it probably just came out wrong.  Read your post
from "another person's point of view" before you send it.  And if something
insults you, read it -3- times before you respond.

Finally, there's no need to return the insult on the list.  No one has
anything to worry about, and no one has to "save face".  When someone fires
off a blatant insult on the list, we all see it...  Trust me -- the insult
will hurt the reputation of the -sender- a lot more than it will the person
it was aimed at...

-Dave