Re: [FWDLK] RIP OFF OLD LADY COMMENTS

Like it or not (and for the record I love it) this is the American way.
Capitalism at its best. The market will dictate the appropriate price.
For every little old lady there are hundreds of scumb#$% that will have
you drive 250 miles to see a perfect mint condition 0 mile original
owner car that was dragged from a swamp yesterday after sitting
underwater for 15 years.  It is only worth what someone is willing to
pay for it.
Scott