[FWDLK] 58 Grille

I need some advise. The aluminum grille on my 58 Fury has a lot of stone
chips. Before I get it re-annodized the marks should be polished out. Anybody
have any ideas on the best way to do this?
I have two sets of the lower horozonial grille strips. The gold ones are
aluminum and the silver ones are stainless. The gold ones are like the grille,
all chiped. The stainless ones are in much better shape so I would like to use
them. Can stainless be gold annodized?
                               Jim Woomer