[FWDLK] '57 CHrysler wheel cylinders

Hey all-

I have a little question.  I am getting ready to overhaul the brakes on
my '57 Windsor, and found wheel cylinders for "'57 through '59 Dodge or
Plymouth."  Are these cylinders the same for a '57 Chrysler?  Any info
would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone has any good places to get the hoses, cylinders, shoes,
seals and bearings for the '57, please let me know.  NAPA here in Fort
Collins can get everything but the shoes for $380.00.  Just wondering if
there are any better deals out there.

Sorry, but one more question - The padded dash on my '57 is in really
sorry shape.  I can see where it is pulling out from the edges that the
steel dash underneath is painted a finish color.  Should the entire dash
under the padding be painted, and is it possible for me to remove the
padded dash and clean off the adhesive to reveal a decent finished dash?

Thanks guys,

Eric Skowron
Fort Collins, Colorado

'56 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door, 354 Hemi, 81K orig, new brakes, exhaust,
tires (for sale - $2800)
'56 Imperial 2 door hardtop, 354 Hemi, VERY little rust, pink/white,
needs resto. (for sale - $2500)
'57 Chrysler Windsor, 2 door hardtop, 354 spitfire, needs brakes!
'59 Dodge Coronet 2 door hardtop, awaiting the 383!
'68 Polara conv't (monaco 500 clone)
'68 Monaco 500 2 door hardtop, 383 Magnum, (for sale - $800)
'74 Olds Omega
'79 Chrysler New Yorker