[FWDLK] Frame Paint

I have just sandblasted my frame.  Grey is a much better color than rust.  I
have to make a decision now on the finish.  The options I am trading are:

1.  Use POR 15 with semi-gloss top coat.
2.  Use epoxy primer with acrylic semi-gloss top coat.
3.  Use self etching zinc rich primer with acrylic semi-gloss top coat.

The trades are as follows:

POR 15

PROs - Seals metal from moisture so rust is not supposed to grow.  Bonds
well to metal, resists chipping.  High solids content so it smoothes out the
sandblasted steel appearance.  Easy touch-up.  Heat and chemical resistant

CONs - stains skin, must wear off.  UV sensitive, except for top coat.
Cleaning equipment critical.  Short shelf life.

Epoxy/Acrylic

PROs - Seals metal from moisture. Bonds well to metal.  High solids content
so it smoothes out the sandblasted steel appearance.  Chemical resistant.

CONs - Chips easily.  To repair must sand down to base, remove rust and
repaint area.  Costs more than POR 15.

Self-etching/Acrylic

PROs - Bonds well to metal.  Retards rusting by sacrificial anode action of
zinc  Top coat chemical resistant.

CONs - Chips easily.  To repair must sand down to base, remove rust and
repaint area.  Costs more than POR 15.

I think POR 15 is the better choice, although all choices are acceptable.
Any opinions.