Re: [FWDLK] Frame Paint

When I did the frame on my 59 Dodge, I sandblasted it then brushed it with
Corroless from the Eastwood Co.  I feel that Corroless has the edge over
POR-15 because it is a latex-based product. It works the same and isn't
cyanide based.  It also levels quite nicely.   I waited 24 hours then
sprayed it semi-gloss black.  Looks beautiful.  POR15 is also very difficult
to top coat unless you catch it right before it dries.  They do sell a
semi-gloss POR15, but that's a few dollars more.  Also, do NOT spray it.
It'll ruin your gun.  I've heard this from several people.

Ron