[FWDLK] What is it worth?

Hello all,
A friend spotted a 59 Desoto 4 door Fireflite Sportsman at a local wrecker and I
went to check it out yesterday.  Talk about an eye catching car!  The body was
real nice, with low rust.  The front fenders are just starting to rust now but
they are still nice and solid above the headlights.  The rear fenders have the
only rust that goes through - Right behind the tires (real low). The paint is
nearly gone, and the top is  rust covered, but again, still nice and solid.  The
car has nice chrome, and all the glass looks great.  The body is straight.  The
car has all the emblems, and all of the taillights (two have cracks).   This
Desoto arrived at the wrecker 8/30/98, which explains the good - all there -
condition.  The only low points seem to be the interior.  The dash is
weathered, but the dials, gauges, etc, are fine.  The seats and door panels,
interior top, are weathered as well.  The back seat looks presentable though.
Everything mechanical (as far as I could tell) has enjoyed our dry climate.  The
windows all raise and lower smoothly, everything seems to open fairly easy.  It
is missing:  the engine.  But there appears to be a 383 (minus heads and intake)
sitting in the trunk.  The 383 is rusted up pretty good, and is a B  383, and I
am not sure if the Desotos had a B 383 (as opposed to RB 383?  any help on
engines?).   It is also missing a radiator (but there is a big one in the trunk
- could be it).  And that is about it.   The yard is willing to sell the car as
is, without title.   I am wondering what anyone thinks the car is worth so I
know what to offer?  I was holding out for a 2 door Plymouth, but I might be
soon working on a mighty Desoto.   BTW:  If I don't end up putting an offer on
the car, I was wondering if anyone else is interested ( Operative word here is
"IF"... he he); I  would sure like to see this car fixed up and on the road.   I
went to another yard that had a bunch of 50's mopars that were well picked over
and rusting badly, and I don't want this Desoto to share their fate.   Thanks
everyone!
Pete