Re: [FWDLK] '59 Fireflite -- What is it worth?

Re: [FWDLK] '59 Fireflite -- What is it worth?

Hey, Pete, I owned a '59 Firedome for 10 years and miss it every day.

Being a 4-door, absolute value of this car is relatively low; I'd
guess under $1000.  You may not make any $$ off this car but you might
have a cool car for not a lot of $$.  There are those who assume a
DeSoto to be worth more than a Chrysler or Dodge of the same era;  IMO
this only applies to '61 and maybe '60 due to low production, '61
being last year for DeSoto.

A '59 Fireflite would have a "B" 383 ("RB" 383 AFAIK only in Windsors,
Saratogas).  The year code for a '59 block would be "M".

Good Luck,

Mike Sealey

P. S.  Sorry it took so long to get back to you on that '69 Coronet.
Is it an AC-equipped car, and if so would you sell the control panel?

Joe Mopar <pgalmish@xxxxxxxxx> wrote on Tuesday January 19, 1999 at
8:05am:

|               http://www.goplay.com - it's time to Go Play!              |