[FWDLK] Searchable Archive

Hello!

        I was wondering if you, as a list, would be interested in having
a searchable archive for your past postings.  I work for a software co. by
day, and some of the guys have developed an archiving engine for mailing
lists as a pet project.  We had intended it for in-house use, but it has
become quite popular.  We are currently archiving a number of lists, a
large portion of which are automotive related mailing lists.

        You can access it at:  www.listquest.com

Please have a look and let us know what you think.  Thanks. :)

--
Angela Martell
ListQuest Development Team