[FWDLK] Mopar street rod sfor sale

I have decided to sell my 30 DeSoto 4dr street rod if any one is looking
for a Mopar Only street rod.,
It now has aboout 500 miles on the total car and has a 440, autom PS,
radio,, heater, Posi,with 336 gears.  Its painted rasberry with teal
interior. If you interested contact me e-mail only. Photo is availible thru
e-mail price of 13,000.
Also have a 56 dodge PU street rodded with 550 that I will sellf or 5000.00

mel