[FWDLK] Needed 61 Plymouth Parts

Well, the Fury is on the street with only a minor leak or two.  Now that the
major things are done, time to attack the minor items.  So, I need a few parts
and I thought that someone on the list might be temped to part with them for
the right amount of money.  What I'm looking for are:

1. The driver front fender stainless trim strips. The two which connected go
from the driver's door forward around the "eyebrow".  The "V" shaped one that
goes around the lights is servicable.

2.  Parking brake handle.

3. White cigarette lighter base (the one in the car is a black one from a Savoy
(I think).

4. Brown interior door handle/armrests.

5. Windshield washer assembly (I'd take one that's motorized (no foot pump)
also).

Thanks,

Bruce Clough