[FWDLK] 1960 Plymouth:

Dear Group,

Found this add on the 'net

For Sale.

1960 Plymouth Station Wagon. Very solid CA car, decent orig interior,
especially door panels. 318 not running. All glass is perfect. $1750.
Or will part out.

Contact   bigmauto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone (530) 473-2225   daytime/weekends

I know nothing about this car however, just passing on the add to anyone
interested.

David