Re: [FWDLK] Discussion: 62-65 RB Headers

Re: [FWDLK] Discussion: 62-65 RB Headers

here's some food for thought...

i should have paid closer attention to the k frame when i had my 62 dart, but,
what is the concensus of using the 62-5 rb/b headers for b body in the 57-9
plymouth frames?  i dont care if they need to cut/welded, just that the
steering box is in the same general position....  with collar starting at
bellhousint to block surface and extending ofrwrd about 7", then as higg as 1"
below the exhaust ports...  i know its proportionally in the same place on my
66 a body, so maybe it'll go rite in/maybe not.   if not, i'll buy the cheap
summit headers and cut the flanges off... cheaper than buying the weld up kits
they make for bbc's.

jim