[FWDLK] 1960 Forward Look Chryslers

The latest edition of Classic Auto Restorer magazine just arrived today. To
my sheer joy and elation, the featured car was the `60~`62 Chryslers (I have
been dreaming of owning a reddish-pinkish 1960 Saratoga for no fewer than
nine years, but I can't find one to save my soul).

But as I read the article, I got the impression more and more that the cars
are more trouble than pleasure--persistant rust zones that degrade the very
frame of the car, noisome brakes, on-again-off-again luminescent dash
lights...

So I have to know: Am I wasting my time searching for a dream car that will
turn out to be a nightmare? Is that the reason I can't find a `60 Saratoga
because they were crap from the start? Or are the early `60s Chryslers
simply well-kept secrets that run like dream cars with no problems at all?