[FWDLK] Drum roll please......

Hello Fellow forward lookers!
 I have been on this list for a few months, but have not formerly introduced
 myself! So here it goes...

  My name is Josh ( hi Josh) and I have a addiction. (please tell us)
 I'm,....I'm.... I AM ADDICTED TO MOPARS!!
 Well, it's not that bad! But I do own 2 icons granted life by mother Mopar. The
 pride ride is a '59 Dodge Coronet 4 door
sedan, it has 75K on it, and I have redone the suspension, brake system, and had
 a new interior stitched up. The paint is 2
tone
green. It has been repainted by what looks like MAACOver paint. Not the correct
 shade but is holding up really well. The
interior was a bit of a challenge, as the marble look black jacquard fabric is
 next to impossible to find! (I didn't know
they made unobtainium in a fabric form !) SO I found a green folding chair that
 my Dad bought at Target, and the fabric on it
was very Fifties looking! I called up the customer service Dept. for the
 manufacturer ( Mecco I think) and told them that I
wanted to buy some yardage of that fabric, they sold my five yards of it for
 $35.00 ! A fantastic bargain! it is very durable
and looks authentic. The upholstery shop that I used ( I will not mention a name
 nor will I recommend them) found the dark
and light green vinyl that look great, and did a great job.

 Now comes the FUN part, I will be starting a body shop course though the adult
 ed division of my local school dist. So I
need to locate some trim, and not the trick turning type!  I need all the trim
 from the headlight " eyebrows " on down to the
sides and strait back. I have nothing there save for the "eyebrow" moldings. It
 was taken off and the holes filled in by a
previous owner, so I will also need all the clips for them.I also need the RH
 (passenger) front parking light lens. This car
is a Coronet so the moldings are different than a Royal Lancer, Custom, ect.  I
 would also like to know if the filler piece
below the fin was crome on the Coronet series ? Also if Coronets had bright
 moldings on the drip rails ( mine also gone)

 Oops! Almost forgot! I need two good horns!! my wife loves to use em' ! but
 the Dodge's are dead!

                Thanks !!!!  - Josh -