Re: [FWDLK] 1960 Forward Look Chryslers

Phil Patterson writes: The myth of excessive rust on forward look Mopars is
blown way out of proportion. I've seen too many 55to64 chevys and 64 to 74 ford
with rusted broken frames and headlights hangin by the wires to think any of
them are much better. The only problem was the finned mopars did tend to rust in
the headlight eyebrows. You've got to remember though, most of these cars are 40
years old or older, any of them will be in rough shape if they haven't been
taken care of.