[FWDLK] Cars for sale:

Hey Guys,

I saw these adds also on the 'net.

Again, I know nothing about them, except they were for sale.

David V.H.

1957 Plymouth convertible fury gold trim and beige finish.new interior
.301" powerpak 4bbl motor.torqueflite.p/s,p/b.wide whites,rear
antennas,bumper wings,fury hubcaps.18,500. c. marshall, CA, USA, Phone:
4089882767, Email: charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ad #-802396130
-------
1959 Plymouth Fury 2dr. Ready for restoration.$1750obo. Daniel Dornbrach,
NV, USA, Phone: 702-263-4588, Email: munich@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ad #1941065281