[FWDLK] disc conversions

well as i had promised...  the disc brake conversion for 57-59 plymouths/
others..  will begin next weekend.  i will be recording all necessary
measurements, modifications, etc  along with diagrams and pics of the process.

as i stated the donor car for the conversion is an 80 volare, or any 76-80
volare/aspen.  the entire spindles will be used.

those of you that this applies to, email me, and i will make a list of those
to whom i will send the files to after completion.   which with only weekends
to pull this off, hopefully will happed over the next 5 or so...

the conversion will be done to a 57 plym.
after that... i will be creating templates and diagramming dimensions for
57-59 mopars with b or rb engines [pipe bending press, mig welder, and mill
suggested],  as well as an attempt at using a later steering box that is more
user friendly than the ford that i used in the past.... [where i wont have to
make a pitman extension,,,,,]

jim