[FWDLK] Minaker`s Auto Parts

Dug up Minakers Auto Parts(Milford) Ltd.  business card.Someone was asking
for it a while ago.
Phone # 613-476-4547
Fax #       613-476-1565            Milford,Ontario Canada.     K0K  2P0
                   Specializing in Hard-to -Get Parts
  New and used, for cars and trucks 1920 models and up
Paul Minaker                    Randy York
  Closed Thursday Afternoons and all day Sunday.

   Of course, not knowing ,I went on a Thursday and a rainy one at that.
They still let me wander through but it was too large a yard for ugly weather.
I would say Canadian weather has taken more parts than rebuilders but there
are still some pieces there to be had.