[FWDLK] headers

A few days ago someone in England inquired about if it is possible to put
headers on a 58 Ply with the standard 318.  I do not want to do it, however
have often been curious if it is possible to get them and have them
installed.  I have dual glasspacs that rumble nice, and I sometimes wonder
how much extra rumble or blatt one would get from headers.  Any one know?

                              Regards,

                              Mike