[FWDLK] '55 Savoy FS *$500* SF Bay Area

I found this ad in the Contra Costa Times, a paper serving San Francisco's East
 Bay 'burbs.  I know nothing about the car beyond the following ad.

PLYMOUTH '55 Savoy, orig. parts, 4-dr. sdn., $500/or make ofr.  (925) 757-2997

The telephone prefix is Antioch CA, roughly 40 miles east of SF.

Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com