[FWDLK] '57 Fury at 1/64th scale

I visited the Racing Champions web site to see the newest 1/64th scale
releases, and to my surprise:   A FORWARDLOOK CAR!  You will soon see a 1957
Fury the size of a Hot Wheels toy car.  They typically do excellent work at
this scale, usually even get "correct" looking hub caps and painted engines,
radiators, and air cleaners. (Finally, we will know the correct factory
colors under the hood, yea, right!)   They also usually select
period-correct colors and striping if applicable.  I am sure many of you are
aware of these (toys) and know of the good quality (good for $3.99).  But,
for those of you unfamiliar with the Racing Champions Mint Series, look for
it next to the Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars at Walmart (or Target, Toys R
us, KMart, KB Toys, etc, etc).  In the past they have made
'58 Edsel, '57 Buick, '50 Mercury, '57 Chevy and many muscle cars and '50's
Pickups. (They also did a '60 Plymouth in a "vintage police" series)

Plan to see these below cars in 30-60 days.  If you don't like the current
color, wait 2 months and see a new release of that same car in another
color.  Red is inevitable!

The newest releases are:
Cream '57 Fury
Black '60 Corvair
Maroon '69 Vette
Yellow '69 Vette
Blue '80 Bronco
Silver '77 Pacer
Yellow '69 Cougar
Etc....

Now if they could also produce a '57 Desoto, a '55 Dodge, a '61 Imperial, a
'60 Desoto, a '56 Plymouth, a '58 Dodge, a 59 Chrysler, a '55

-Robert
-1960 Adventurer

Goto http://www.racingchamps.com/prod_lineup/releases/html/99_set.html
to see a list of upcoming cars, Sorry no photos!  Select "Motor Trend Mint"
at left.