[FWDLK] Is Brad Pit really cuter than Hanson?

[FWDLK] Is Brad Pit really cuter than Hanson?

Sorry had to get that in. I thought that was hilarious. Guess we are a pretty
unique brand of human here. Not to get big headed or anthing. I just want to
mention how much I appreciate all the help you guys have been offering me in
regards to the turn signal and gas tank problems on my '59 Belle. I find out
tomorrow wether or not I actually need a whole turn signal assembly and after
realizing how potentialy dangerous a problem I had with the gas tank I've
opted to have her fixed by my mechanic, a true professional. The fellow I
bought the car from had used that black plasticene tank repair gak you get at
the cheapy auto stores between the tank and the new gas tank tube. Needless to
say it did not take the place of an O-ring set. If I had known that in the
first place would it have been easy to find an o-ring set? He said he was
having alot of trouble finding it. I wonder what's next. The engine runs
pretty well though. Also can any of you guys recomend this Mopar Mel parts
fellow? Im trying to get a few pieces from him and am looking for a
recomendation. Thanks guys, your all................real cute. NOT!
ric(straight as an arrow)