[FWDLK] Forward Look Members - Attitudes

[FWDLK] Forward Look Members - Attitudes

Hello guys.....  It has started once again.....  I sold my old '68 Javelin
390 and I kinda lost perspective. I was left with my '55 Plymouth.  I have
been here since day one, Big Dave has been a kind of internet buddy for a
while. Back in the good old days... What was it Dave... A year ago?
Well..... way back when.... Before this list, I was looking for a mailing
list, and the closest thing was the MoparMailing List... It was mostly
60s/70s cars, and they didnt really care about 1950's cars.... So I asked
the Imperial list guy if perhaps there would be any semi-relevant
information on his list... He said sure, you are welcome to join. Well,
dumb me.... I asked a '55 Mopar, semi Plymouth related question and all
hell broke loose.  It was amazing. They had a fit by my one question.
Out-rage I tell you.  So I kept quiet for a week. now in this week, the big
topic was about how a certain guy was "cute"..... I was amazed, but
apparently most Imperial owners are gay or something, or maybe it was just
the imperial owners on that list, but anyway I asked why it was ok to talk
about cute guys on an Imperial Mailing list and not Plymouths and once
again I was the cause of a major on-line hissy-fit....  So after dealing
with the freaky AMC people, then the Imperial people, I kinda settled into
the Forward Look Mailing List, who are down right helpful and are seriously
interested in their cars. So things went smooth, and I became comfortable.
Now I buy a 'Coupe DeVille. I know, I have received numerous death threats,
but on with the story.....  I now have to deal with Caddy vendors and the
Caddy mailing list. I must say, these are the most snotty, rude, arrogant
people I have seen. Geezow.  So my point is this. Give thanks to Dave, he
has really given something special to the Exner  automobiles, and to the
people who own them. I have never seen anything else like it on the
internet.

Josh Ackerman
The 1955 Plymouth Page