[FWDLK] overheating part 2

Thanks, I got some good suggestions on my overheating.
I want to change the thermostat.
So before I even start, I'm expecting the bolts to break.
Can you heat them up like you can a bolt in the block to try and remove them
or will I have to drill them out.
Is there anything I should try before hand. I don't think I can soak them
the way they are.

when I did the water pump, one of the bolts was actaully froze to the pump.

Nick