Re: [FWDLK] 1/64

For those who do like to collect matchbox cars, there is a collector edition
"Christine" car that I found in a Wal-Mart store.  My three year old was
looking at dumptrucks when I was just glancing around and saw a picture of
Christine.  The actual matchbox is a 58 Plymouth but is black.  It has the
side trim molded in but the whole car is just black. It comes with a pog(?)
or like a circle shaped poker chip that has Christine on it.   It says it is
one of 7500 I think.  I bought it, and the dump truck.

                        Regards,

                        Mike R.
                        58 Ply