[FWDLK] Thanks and Tools

A special thanks to Dave on getting me straight with my new E-mail address.
 After many back and forth E-mails to Dave, he told me what I had to do to
fix my typo error.  I finally got into the right area and deleted the typo
and forgot to press "Apply".  The next time I pressed "Apply" and got it
done.  Thanks again Dave for sticking with me!!!!
    I talked to one Chrysler Dealer about the old tools from years ago
(they started in business in 1936 and are still running it) and he said
that they didn't need them any more and just tossed them.  A few years ago
I did purchace the spark plug tester and cleaner from them.  They had a new
one they were using and I asked Ray if I could buy the old one.  He sold it
to me for $10.  I used to clean my spark plugs on this machine back in 1963
when I got my first car, a 1937 Plymouth.
    I have some of those styrofoam boxes, some with the year on them with
special tools in the boxes for those years.  They are not complete with all
the tools in place, but it tell what tools are to be in the spaces.  The
years are newer than the Forward Look years as they are 68 -71, and 73 and
I think 5 boxes are unmarked.  I think they are all Miller tools.   I just
found a Miller #C3944-StarterBushing Reamer and Installer out in the boxes.

    I located 2 -61 Chrysler New Yorker 2 Dr HT.  1 complete and 1 missing
the engine and all sheet metal from the cowel forward.  Also a 61 Newport 4
Dr Sedan complete.  And a 62 Chrysler Newport 4 Dr Sedan started into a
Stock car some years ago.  All cars are rough.
   Enough Rambling for now,
Jack    55 Plymouth Belvedere