[FWDLK] hot roddin a 318 for my '59 Belle (bolt ons?)

[FWDLK] hot roddin a 318 for my '59 Belle (bolt ons?)

Im thinkin about doin some minor bolt on type things to increase the
performance to my 318. Does anyone have any suggestions? As well as know of
were I aquire any of these parts. I know that gas milage is due to suffer to
some degree. Yet the upgrades I can perform that would do the least in
consumption versus power would be best. Also looking to do things to pretty up
said engine compartment. (heading towards a 100 point engine) Since Im not in
it for pure restoration (I will save all the old parts though in case theres a
future owner or I ever change my mind.) I would consider anything that doesnt
require permanent modification of said vehicle or its parts. Thanx, richard