[FWDLK] Build Sheet / Plymouth

Attached is a copy of my build sheet information, this is a copy of the
information that was written out for me.  Just wanted to send it in, so
that the people who are interested in getting this will get an idea of what
you get for your $35.  I would suggest that you get your build sheet before
the Germans decide to burn the old Chrysler books.  I was told by a friend
that the Plymouth division is in jeopardy once again......

YEAR - 1955
MAKE - PLYMOUTH
MODEL- BELVEDERE
SERIAL# - 26549439