Re: [FWDLK] Danbury 300C - just arrived!

Re: [FWDLK] Danbury 300C - just arrived!

Phil Patterson writes: I just got one myself, And Dan is correct, it is
 gorgeous!
If Danbury would do more Forward Look Mopars, I would buy one of each of
 whatever
style they decided to do. I hope the rumored 58 Plymouth/Christine model will be
out soon.