[FWDLK] (no subject)

Hi guys; My name is Arnold I have been involved in mopar for many years. Have
a 1960 Dodge pick up with 33000 miles. Recently I found a 1972 pick up in a
junk yard with a 328 rear end it fit perfectly in my 60  I just pulled the
axles and slipped it in. I also found a 1959 parts truck with a .318 polly
engine. I gave it to a local machine shop and they are doing a total rebuild.
I would like to put in a dual master cylinder setup. Does anyone out there
have any information. Being that the cylinder for the clutch is so close to
the master cylinder what problems will  occur?