[FWDLK] My '59 Belle and her 318 thang!

Well I got her back from my mechanic today. He gave her the real OK saying he
was real impressed with the engine work done. Now if I can just get me a turn
signal switch assembly she'll be right. Putting seat belts in the front today
and hopefully buying part of her stereo system for her tomorrow. I'll be
buying it piece by piece so I dont freak the wife out or anything with the
price. Well Ive decided what Im gonna do to get that bolt on "Hot
rod/horsepower thing" happening........... Im gonna get a dual exhaust set up
so first off I was wondering if anyone could let me know of a set up they had
used. I was thinking laker pipes. (these look pretty nice on most vehicles I
have seen- the thin side pipes of course) Im also thinkin' about getting a
Carter 4 barell, and a Wieand intake manifold. These mods were suggested by
another FWDLK person when I inquired about bolt on type horsepower. Im
wondering if the intake manifold will require any hood modification cuz thats
out of the question. And if it does what type of air cleaner would be best on
the carter? does elderbrook make one that would fit? I like the look of their
stuff. Im also wondering if anyone does chrome heads for the 318. Love this
car!        richard

P.S.- one last thing- the car allready seems to have a certain degree of
greenish timted windows on the sides and back, this is built into the glass. I
like it but wish it was darker(more of the same), all that film stuff seems to
be in shades of balck,smoke, mirror, and a bronze that I could handle
but......... I would rather someone could tell me of a place I could purchase
a greenish(dark) tint for those windows in keeping with whats there. I do
wanna retain somewhat closely the origional look of the car. (sort-of) Thanks
again guys. Hope Im not offending any of the purist restorers out there. I
promise Im not doing anything that cant be undone. (just in case I ever sell
her (NOT!) or decide I want her stock like.