[FWDLK] JUNKYARD ONLINE.. (GREETING)

Hey MOPAR LOVERS !,

My name is Rob,

I am currently in the process of DEVELOPING a virtual ONLINE JUNKYARD!

No car will be left out, MOPAR, CHEVY, FORD, Whatever..

This will be parts from 4-junkyards and one of them is PURE MOPAR !,

This will be my only E-mail, though i do respond to all sent to me..

If you have a "STRANGE REQUEST" for a part then SING THE GUESTBOOK and tell me
in full detail what you are looking for.. (PLEASE MARK IT PRIVATE !, so only
we get it.. )

I can tell you right now.. with over 700 cars to enter.. It may be a MONTH
before you get a RESPONSE, BUT YOU WILL GET ONE!, We use the guestbook to save
all contacts for "FUTURE REFERENCE" so if we pull in a new car, and it was
what you were looking for then we can tell you INSTANTLY !,

I was reffered by a guy named DAVE!, I think he is the owner of FORWARDLOOK !

Not sure..

You can see a few pic's of the cars by going to the site..
http://members.aol.com/BERKELUSA

look for the "ONLINE JUNKYARD" link..

the pasword is 1432

When it is done in a month or two.. You will be able to ask questions about
ANY OF THE CARS, and we can respond within 2 days..

It is SNOWING BAD here now,, This stinks because we cannot take any good
pictures, and it is around 40-degrees (camera freezes)

Hope to see some responses in our GUESTBOOK!!!,,,

Later CAR LOVERS..

Sincerely, Rob..

PS: If you got this E-mail by MISTAKE?!, Then just delete it!