Re: [FWDLK] radiator shroud?

<< Jack Luiten wrote:

 > did 58 plymouths come with radiator shrouds? ive never seen one but would
like
 > one to avoid overheating when in traffic at car shows.          jack

 I believe that air-conditioned models had a shroud, as well as a 6-bladed,
 clutched fan.  Anyone? >>
 Hey people!

As far as I can tell on mine (being factory a/c) there wasnt a shoud nor was
there a 6 blade fan, but then again, I could be mistaken. The little animals
that called my car home for a good while might have though the shoud made a
pretty good meal, but I dont see any remains of one. Sorry. BUT, if someone
should come across one, would love to hear about it! Be a nifty addition to
mine as well!

Clay

PS, the sticker order went in on Friday and should have them back in about 2
weeks. I will be returning e-mails with amount and an address very shortly!
And for those new list members or others that didnt get the first message,
static cling club member stickers are available. They can be seen on my web
page at: members.aol.com/mydesoto/home2.html The sticker that is currently
available is the RECTANGULAR one.. sorry for not having updated my page yet ;)
please bear with me... Anyway, e-mail me with you quanities and here very
shortly I should start mailing them out! Till then, take care....