Re: [FWDLK] '61 DeSoto paint

I was wondering if anyone out there could help me with some paint
information?  I am about to paint my '61 DeSoto 2dr hardtop.  In '61,
only 3 interior colors were offered: red, blue and silver.  My car has
the silver interior.  The exterior is two-tone: silver top, white
bottom.  I find this a VERY boring color combination for such a
distinct car.  I have the paint chart for the car which shows all the
colors offered.  I was wondering if anyone knew which exterior colors
were offered with the silver interior?  This car was built on the last
day of DeSoto production: 11/30/60.  I am thinking to stay with the
original colors because of this production date, even though the
colors are boring.  If I do change the color would this lower the
value of the car? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Nick Nichols.