[FWDLK] Net Meeting - anybody up for a Net Meeting tonight?

[FWDLK] Net Meeting - anybody up for a Net Meeting tonight?

Hi All,
        Wondered if anyone is interested in trying out Net Meeting tonight... I must
just be on at all the wrong times; I never find anybody in there!  I don't
have a camera, but do have voice and sound.
        I'll be loitering in the Net Meeting room tonight after 8 p.m. EST, if you're
available.

Steve